Numerous sites throughout the UK have existing treatment systems or pumping stations installed that are causing problems for the owners or licensees and may not be meeting their required design or consent permissions. As an experienced and well known company within the industry we are called to many sites to offer our professional opinion along with suitable recommendations to resolve operational or process performance issues.
With our team of experienced and professional staff we have specialized in the following areas:
- Treatment Plant & Pump Station refurbishment, upgrades and modifications
- Environment Agency liaison and applications
- Mapping and drawing of sites and equipment
- CCTV drainage surveys
- On site monitoring and sampling
- Process and performance analysis
- Site efficiency surveys/cost saving recommendations
On many of the sites that we attend our clients have had another party visit prior to our attendance and 9 times out of 10 they advise that 'due to the condition and age of the equipment we recommend that this is ripped out and new plant installed;. In our experience modifications can be made to the existing equipment that results in the equipment performing as required without the capital expenditure and civil costs of installing new equipment. As we are not affiliated to any particular manufacturer we are totally impartial and offer the right solution for the client.